Personal Financial and Estate Planning
Estate planning involves establishing and maintaining a program for preserving your assets and their ultimate passing to intended beneficiaries in accordance with your wishes. We provide services that address:
- Maximizing the value of your assets,
- Retaining control of your assets,
- Maintaining sufficient cash flow to support your desired lifestyle,
- Providing for liquidity in the event of disability or mental incapacity,
- Minimizing income taxes and other costs (e.g. probate fees) to your estate,
- Providing for an orderly transfer of assets to beneficiaries.
Our services focus on reviewing your existing will and recommending changes as necessary. We can also assist in the area of charitable giving and your estate, if appropriate. Estate planning can also help minimize your current taxes through income splitting, the use of trusts, or financial products appropriate to your situation.
Back to Accounting Services