Health and Safety
Our staff have experience and certifications in Health and Safety. We recognize that protecting your employees while complying with OHSA laws is your number one priority. We can audit your workplace to ensure compliance with OHSA laws and help you draft health and safety policies and procedures appropriate to your business. We can provide assistance with WSIB claims and returning employees to work in a safe manner. We can also provide health and safety training to your workforce.
Policies and Procedures
- Will meet with you to review your existing Health & Safety Program or to start your program from scratch.
- Will ensure your policies and procedures meet Occupational Health & Safety Act requirements and train your workforce on the appropriate health and safety topics.
- Our service also includes a check of health & safety posting requirements in the workplace.
Claims Management and Return to Work
- Will work with you to ensure your employees return to their pre-injury duties as soon as possible after the injury, while minimizing financial implications to the employer.
- Non-compliance can result in visits from the Ministry of Labour (MOL) which may in turn result in compliance orders including stop-work orders and fines.
- Non-compliance has other negative implications such as lost-time and productivity, injury and even death.
Back to Consulting Services