This Fall, we will be offering our Leadership Learning Program virtually using Zoom with a live instructor and break-out rooms. The sessions will include:
- Wednesday, October 7th 1-3 pm: Foundations of Leadership
- Thursday, October 8th 1-3 pm: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Wednesday, October 14th 1-3 pm: Time Management
- Thursday, October 15th 1-3 pm: Communicating for Managing Conflict
- Wednesday, October 21st 1-3 pm: Having Difficult Conversations
- Thursday, October 22nd 1-3 pm: Creating a Motivating Environment
- Wednesday, October 28th 1-3 pm: Coaching for Elevated Performance
- Thursday, October 29th 1-3 pm: Fostering Cohesive Teams
The course will include some prep and homework. Click for the full program outline.
* Register by September 4 to receive the early bird price of $925 per person
To participate in this virtual learning program, you will need:
- A computer with webcam, microphone and speakers.
- Zoom Basic software (free) loaded onto your computer.
- Sufficient internet bandwidth.
- A private space so you can speak and hear the audio.
- All content is proprietary and copyrighted, all information is provided for personal use, therefore participants must agree to not record any session.
For any questions or for assistance with setting up or testing software, hardware or internet connection, you may contact HRresults@w-u.on.ca or (519) 291-3040 ext. 709.